Panini Vision X 1F IJItem No. VX50.1.1F.IJ
The Panini Vision X® 1F check scanner provides an economic entry solution for low volume check or document processing with the proven robustness, reliability, and scalability of the Vision X family of products. With the ability to easily upgrade the 1F to a batch feeder supporting 50 or 100 documents the Vision X capabilities can grow as your business grows, protecting your investment. With the Panini Vision X® portfolio of Distributed Capture Solutions, Panini customers can fully realize the advantages and efficiencies available with the digital transformation of the paper check.
• Economic entry level reliability, that can be placed at low volume locations without compromising image quality, MICR reading, or scalability, ensuring lower cost transactions while minimizing the costs associated with errors and manual intervention.
• Ability to match performance requirements with a low volume, single feed solution.
• Ergonomic feeder with automatic document detection and feeding, eliminating the need to manually feed documents.
• Maintains the proven robustness and reliability of the Vision X family of products, providing the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
• Same small footprint and quiet operation as other members of the Vision X family.
• Ensures full compatibility and easy integration with the Panini family of products, providing investment protection with the lowest cost of deployment and support.
• Preserves the “U shaped” track wall for outstanding document handling and easy removal of jams or foreign objects.
• Two image cameras offering the ability to capture the front and rear image of documents in a single pass.
• Includes a large exit pocket ideal for maintaining transaction sequence integrity.
A Vision X device can be quickly and easily upgraded via a software upgrade through the network. Scalability is offered in numerous areas including device speed, printing configurations, and document feeding to accommodate a broad range of transaction volume and processing time requirements.
- Models: VX50.1.1F.IJ
- Scan Image: Black and White, 256 shades of gray, Color Imaging
- Ink/Franker Option(s): Rear Inkjet
- Exit Pocket: 50 document exit pocket
- Maximum Document Size: 4.17″ x 9.25″
- USB 2.0 Interface(s): yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.88″ x 5.43″ x 10.39″
- Weight: 5.73 lbs.
- Features and Options:
- Thin Client Compatible: no
- ID Imager: no
- Optional MSR Reader: yes
- Full Page Scanning: no
- Scalable to Batch Feed: yes
- Barcode Recognition: yes