TEKSETRA’S PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Teksetra’s Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) describes how BLM Technologies, Inc., doing business as Teksetra™ (“Teksetra™”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“BLM Technologies’”) collect, use, transfer, and disclose data including personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) obtained through Teksetra’s websites (“Sites”) and via other methods. We are registered in Minnesota, United States and have our registered office at 15300 25th Ave N, Suite 600, Minneapolis, MN 55447. You agree that by accessing the Sites, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
DATA TEKSETRA COLLECTS
The use of information collected by Teksetra through our services shall be limited to the purpose of providing the services for our customers and as specified herein. Data is collected when you create a Teksetra’s account, connect a device through the Internet or a Cloud service, send or make equipment available for maintenance, or contact Teksetra for support or to perform service(s.) Teksetra receives some data by recording how users interact with Teksetra’s products and services by, for example, receiving error reports, usage data or location data from software running specifically on equipment under service contract with Teksetra, or from utilizing Teksetra’s services.
The data Teksetra collects are determined by the products and/or services used by the customer, and can include the following:
Name and contact data. Information, including Personal Information, collected through the Sites or other means, may include name and salutation, job title, physical address, time zone, telephone number (including work, home office, mobile, and fax numbers,) photograph, e-mail address, and other contact information. Teksetra also collects marketing contacts and preferences (phone, email, postal mail, fax, and text messages,) company name and nature of business, and delivery and fulfillment information.
- Teksetra collects information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment data. Teksetra or its payment processor collects data necessary to process payments for purchases from Teksetra, such as credit/debit card information, bank information, wire transfer and/or any other financial or payment information associated with a payment for a Teksetra product or service.
- Usage data. Teksetra may collect data about how users and devices interact with Teksetra products and services. For example, Teksetra collects:
- Device/equipment data. Teksetra may collect data about a device, its configuration, operational status, present/past usage, device performance, and information on the network used to connect and use Teksetra products. This includes data about the operating system(s,) applications, and other software installed on the device, including product keys. This also includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, network authentication, MAC address, other device identifiers, region, and language settings.
- Error reports and performance data. Teksetra collects data about the performance of device(s) on contract and error reports to carry out the diagnosis, device repair, or maintenance requirements.
- Service and maintenance data. When Teksetra is contracted for service or maintenance of a device, Teksetra’s access to any data or information stored on a device will be incidental in most instances. When a device is sent to Teksetra for repair, it should be cleaned and free of all data.
ANALYTICS AND COOKIES
Teksetra uses Google Analytics as described in “HOW GOOGLE USES INFORMATION FROM SITES OR APPS THAT USE OUR SERVICES.” You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on websites by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on designed to block this data collected for the purpose of behavioral advertising. Teksetra also employs IP address masking, a technique used to truncate IP addresses collected by Google Analytics and store them in an abbreviated form to prevent them from being traced back to individual users. You can use Ads Settings to manage the Google ads you see and opt-out of interest-based ads.
HOW TEKSETRA USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
Teksetra uses, discloses, transfers, and otherwise processes data, including Personal Information for these basic purposes: 1) to process transactions for the sale of Teksetra’s products and/or services, 2) to operate Teksetra’s business functions, and to support the products and services Teksetra sells, and, 3) to send you communications, including promotional communications.
When customers place an order, Teksetra uses the Personal Information provided, including any payment information necessary to provide the products or services requested. If you create a user profile, Teksetra will store Personal Information to manage the profile and communicate with you.
WHEN AND WHY TEKSETRA SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION
Additionally, Teksetra will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve Personal Information when Teksetra has a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Protect our customers, for example to prevent attempts to defraud users of Teksetra’s products, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone;
- Operate and maintain the security of Teksetra’s products and services, including to prevent or stop an attack on Teksetra’s computer systems or networks; or
- Protect the rights or property of Teksetra, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the products or services; however, if Teksetra receives information indicating that someone is using Teksetra products or services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property, Teksetra may refer the matter to law enforcement.
Pursuant to applicable regulations, Teksetra maintains reasonable technical and administrative procedures to protect data including Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, but Teksetra cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data against any possible loss or unauthorized access.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to access or update the Personal Information submitted to Teksetra, or to make any inquiries (including requests of cancellation or deletion) about the collection or processing of such information, please contact us as described below in the section labeled “Contact” or in the Privacy Shield Policy as applicable. Teksetra provides individuals with access to their Personal Information where required by applicable data protection and privacy laws. Individuals will be required to sufficiently verify their identity. Declining to provide Personal Information may limit Teksetra’s ability to respond to your inquiry.
LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES
The statements set forth in this Privacy Statement are for the Sites and other business activities. Other sites hosted by third parties may have different practices. If you link to or otherwise visit any other sites managed by third parties, you assume responsibility for accessing the privacy policies posted on those sites. Teksetra has no control over those sites and is not responsible or liable for the policies and practices followed by third parties.
RETENTION OF DATA
Teksetra will keep your data, which may include Personal Information, for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with products or services, to conduct legitimate business interests, and where otherwise required or permitted by law.
REVISIONS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Teksetra reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time at Teksetra’s discretion. Please review this Privacy Statement frequently and particularly before you submit Personal Information via the Sites.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
BLM Technologies, Inc. dba Teksetra
15300 25th Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55447