Panini Vision E 50 DPM InkjetItem No. VESF.UR.IJ.B
Panini Vision E 50 dpm, 50 Doc Feeder, Ink Jet. USB RNDIS Mode. The Panini Vision X is the next generation check scanning platform designed specifically for distributed check capture. Incorporating the reliability, quality and performance of the market-leading My Vision X product suite, the Vision X provides advanced features with a strong commitment to backward compatibility and industry leading price/performance. Distributed capture industry leadership and the scale of an unparalleled installed base have enabled Panini to deliver a complete redesign of the My Vision X product suite. This next generation check scanner allows Panini to continue to offer the lowest total cost of ownership while providing the financial services industry with state-of-the-art payment solutions. The Panini family of check scanners is a best-in-class reliability for distributed capture based on our core competencies of system scalability, superior image quality, MICR read accuracy, flawless document handling, and professional services. Panini's distributed capture solution helps customers lower operational costs, protect investments, optimize return on investment (ROI), and enhance the customer experience.
- Ergonomic and user-friendly document feeder:
- Single feed “1F” version (upgradable to SF batch feed)
- Batch feed “SF” version – 50-document feeder capacity, throughput up to 50 documents per minute (dpm), throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Optional 1-line rear ink jet printer.
- USB 2.0 RNDIS (TCP/IP over USB) default connectivity; LAN (Ethernet) and Wi-Fi available (both requiring an optional USB dongle).
- Compatible with Windows PC, Linux, Mac, smartphone, tablet, POS terminal or any other host device capable of sending HTTPS commands.
- Security: SSL (https) applied to all types of communications between scanner and host: Wi-Fi, USB and LAN. WPA2 encryption additionally applied to Wi-Fi communications. Images and MICR deleted from the scanner at the end of the transaction. Multilayer authorization on scanner use modes (Wi-Fi, LAN, etc.).