Panini Vision EItem No. VESF.UR.NJ.B
The Panini Vision E is an intelligent RDC check scanner built on the foundation of the world’s best selling check scanner, the Panini Vision X®, to respond to the industry’s demand for an affordable, API-free and driverless batch check scanner for remote deposit capture (RDC).
- Panini Vision E 50dpm, 50 Doc Feeder, No Ink Jet. USB RNDIS Mode
- API-Free, HTTPS-Protocol Driven, no API or driver installation required
- Operating System Agnostic
- Wired (Ethernet, LAN) or Wireless (Wi-Fi) Connection Options
- Compatible with a variety of host devices
- Professional check handling, superior MICR reading and image capture
- Ergonomic and user-friendly document feeder:
- Single feed “1F” version (upgradable to SF batch feed)
- Batch feed “SF” version – 50-document feeder capacity, throughput up to 50 documents per minute (dpm), throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Optional 1-line rear ink jet printer.
- USB 2.0 RNDIS (TCP/IP over USB) default connectivity; LAN (Ethernet) and Wi-Fi available (both requiring an optional USB dongle).
- Compatible with Windows PC, Linux, Mac, smartphone, tablet, POS terminal or any other host device capable of sending HTTPS commands.
- Security: SSL (https) applied to all types of communications between scanner and host: Wi-Fi, USB and LAN. WPA2 encryption additionally applied to Wi-Fi communications. Images and MICR deleted from the scanner at the end of the transaction. Multilayer authorization on scanner use modes (Wi-Fi, LAN, etc.).