Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront 400Item No. 1255C002, 1255C012
Distribute business information across a network with Canon’s imageFORMULA ScanFront 400 networked document scanner. With a user-friendly, touch-screen interface and intuitive features, paper documents can be captured, converted, and shared efficiently for improved collaboration and productivity.
$1,569.26 – $1,886.50
The ScanFront 400 scanner is ideal for capturing document information in distributed environments. It helps improve collaboration by allowing users in central and field locations to capture and share information seamlessly and securely. Manufacturing, financial services, banking, legal services, insurance, healthcare, and more can benefit from the efficiency that comes with easy distribution of documents within their business processes.
The ScanFront 400 scanner’s high-definition touch-screen enables users to preview their digitized documents as the scan occurs to ensure the information is captured accurately. The touch-screen interface also lets users select from a wide range of scan destinations and can help streamline their daily tasks by displaying preconfigured job buttons. This can help eliminate the time spent on repeatedly choosing settings for each scan session for frequently used scan tasks.
At up to 45 ppm, the ScanFront 400 scanner can scan both sides of an item in a single pass* and is capable of processing up to 6,000 documents per day for extensive batch scanning. Additionally, the scanner can handle varied document types, such as thin or thick documents, plastic cards, long or oversized documents, and even passports using an optional carrier sheet to enhance daily performance and adaptability. Users can send documents to e-mail, a shared folder, fax, USB, FTP server, or printer, individually or simultaneously, to boost productivity and efficiency. Users can also create private address books to manage recipient information or use shared LDAP options to maintain contact information effectively for future scan tasks.
With the included ScanFront Administrator tool, IT managers can conveniently administer up to 1,000 ScanFront devices simultaneously through centralized management capabilities. By using this tool, IT managers can view status, update firmware, back-up and restore configurations, and more. These operations help enhance readiness on all ScanFront scanner devices connected to the network, thus establishing devices uniformly and ensuring the scanners are all operating. The ScanFront 400 scanner supports LDAP over SSL (LDAPS) to help secure communications between the device and LDAP servers and also supports log-in device access.
- Model: 1255C002
- Document Feeding: Automatic, Manual
- Document Weight: 14lb. To 57lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 1.96″ – 8.5″ L: 2.12″ – 14.0″
- Feeder Capacity: 60 sheets
- Max. Document Size (H x L): 8.5″ x 120″
- Scan Image: 8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes: Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Optical Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100/200/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 45 ppm Duplex 90 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows 64-bit, 32-bit
- Operation Panel: LCD control with Touch-Panel
- Interface(s): USB 2.0 (x3)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.06″ x 12.0″ x 11.1″
- Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Network Functions: 6,000 Scans
- Options: Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK Extended Service, Passport Carrier Sheet, A4 Carrier Sheet
- Features: Scan-To-Email (SMTP Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes), Scan-To-Fax (SMTP-via Internet fax service or via direct transmissions, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes), Scan-To- Folder, Scan-To-Print, Scan-To-FTP, Scan-To-USB Drive, Automatic Page Size Detection, Background Smoothing, Background Removal, Bleed-through Reduction, Color Dropout/Enhancement, Deskew, Double Feed Detection, Folio, Long Document Mode, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Shadow Removal, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 Year