Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W IIItem No. 3259C002
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II document scanner’s innovative, space-saving design and built-in WiFi® connectivity* make it a standout in any office environment. Its flexibility and enhanced ease of use make it ideal for moving paper-based information to select PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, and beyond.
With its small size and flexibility, the DR-C225W II scanner is ideal for various industries such as legal, healthcare, financial, and real estate. The built-in wireless capability allows for scanning across various devices and can be used by individuals or shared by small workgroups to modernize paper-based processes and help increase efficiency and productivity. When combined with the bundled software, the DR-C225W II scanner can be used for converting documents into editable electronic files; scanning business cards and organizing contacts; file archiving, retrieval, and sharing; searchable PDF creation; and much more.
With top feeding and default top eject, the DR-C225W II scanner has a very small operational footprint. This slim, narrow scanner’s unique upright design is ideal for environments where desk space is at a premium. The DR-C225W II scanner can reliably handle a wide variety of document types, including thick or thin documents, plastic or embossed cards, and photographs. The DR-C225W II can also handle long or oversized documents and detect when double-feeds occur to help ensure that no data is lost.
The DR-C225W II scanner’s wireless capability helps reduce cable clutter and broadens connectivity options. The bundled Canon CaptureOnTouch software enables users to configure scan jobs that can be assigned to user-defined job buttons for quick and easy access. The DR-C225W II also helps enhance and maintain the image quality of an original document through a variety of accessible features. Image processing features such as the Auto Resolution setting is useful when scanning mixed batches of documents and photographs to automatically adjust the output resolution to improve image quality while reducing image file size. Additionally, with better text legibility for hard-to-read documents and automatic detection of color in mixed batches, the DR-C225W II helps ensure a hassle-free scanning process.
- Model: 3259C002AA
- Document Feeding: Automatic, Manual
- Document Weight: 11lb. To 58lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 2.0″ – 8.5″ L: 2.1″ – 14.0″
- Feeder Capacity: 30 sheets
- Max. Document Size (H x L): 8.5″ x 118.1″
- Scan Image:¬†8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element: One-Line Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes:¬†Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Optical Resolution:¬†Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100/150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 25 ppm Duplex 50 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows 7 to Win 10, Mac OS 10.12, 10.13
- Operation Panel:¬†One-Touch Job Buttons
- Interface(s): USB 2.0 or WIFI
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.7″ x 11.8″ x 6.1″
- Weight: 6.17 lbs
- Network Functions: 1,500 Scans
- Options: Exchange Roller Kit, Flatbed Scanner Unit 102, Flatbed Scanner Unit 201, eCarePAK Extended Service
- Features:Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto Resolution Setting, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout/Red Enhance Color, Deskew, Duplex, Edge Emphasis, Face-Up Feeding, Folio Mode, Image Rotation, Long Document Mode, Moir√© Reduction, MultiStream, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, Shadow Cropping/Removal, Simplex, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Three-Dimensional Color Correction, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, User Preferences
- Manufacturer‚Äôs Warranty:¬†3 Year