Canon imageFORMULA DR-6030CItem No. 4624B002
Canon’s imageFORMULA DR-6030C departmental scanner blends high speeds and reliable document handling with versatility and convenience. The DR-6030C scanner provides comprehensive functionality in a desktop design that effectively delivers document capture benefits in any business application. It is ideal for distributed scanning of high volumes of documents. At the front desk or in the back office, this scanner is well-suited for use at the departmental level. Government, financial services, healthcare, education, and other industries can benefit from its convenient design and its flexible, reliable document handling.
Canon’s imageFORMULA DR-6030C departmental scanner blends high speeds and reliable document handling with versatility and convenience. The DR-6030C scanner provides comprehensive functionality in a desktop design that effectively delivers document capture benefits in any business application.
Wide Variety of Applications
The DR-6030C scanner is ideal for distributed scanning of high volumes of documents. At the front desk or in the back office, this scanner is well-suited for use at the departmental level. Government, financial services, healthcare, education, and other industries can benefit from its convenient design and its flexible, reliable document handling.
The DR-6030C scanner is capable of scanning in color as rapidly as it does in black and white—up to 80 pages or 160 images per minute.* It also includes a 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
The DR-6030C scanner includes Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection to ensure no data is lost in the event that a double-feed occurs. And in case of a misfeed, the scanner employs a Rapid Recovery System, allowing the user to resolve the issue and resume scanning from that point.
The DR-6030C scanner can handle a wide variety of document types and features user-selectable paper paths. The default U-turn paper path works well for typical high-volume scan jobs, and the straight paper path can be selected for scanning items such as thick documents, plastic ID cards, and driver licenses. The DR-6030C scanner also includes a Long Document Mode to handle documents up to 118” in length.
With an efficient design, the DR-6030C scanner is small enough to fit on a desktop. For added convenience, it can handle batches of mixed documents. The DR-6030C scanner can deskew or rotate inverted images and has features such as Auto Page Size Detection and Skip Blank Page, to reduce preparation time and enable unattended batch scanning. For quick access to frequently used settings, users can register up to 100 sets of scanning preferences. And built-in MultiStream™ technology allows for the simultaneous output of different image types from a single scan.
In addition to ISIS® and TWAIN drivers for easy integration with third-party Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications, the DR-6030C scanner comes bundled with Canon CapturePerfect® and Kofax VirtualReScan software to deliver a complete, end-to-end solution.
High Image Quality
With a resolution of up to 600 dpi, the DR-6030C scanner delivers impressive and consistent image quality. Image processing features, including ThreeDimensional Color Correction, Custom Color Dropout, Punch Hole Removal, and High-Speed Text Enhancement, allow sharp image capture, resulting in better OCR accuracy and readability.
Environment in Mind
The DR-6030C scanner complies with the RoHS and WEEE directives for reduction of hazardous substances and waste products.
A CarePAK is available for the DR-6030C scanner. The CarePAK Extended Service Plan was created to save on costs associated with post-purchase maintenance, maximize uptime throughout the life of the product, and instill confidence in the Canon scanner investment for years to come
- Model: 4624B002
- Document Feeding: Automatic, Manual
- Document Weight: 11lb. To 144lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 2.1″ – 11.8″ L: 2.8″ – 17″
- Feeder Capacity: 100 sheets
- Max. Document Size (H x L): 8.5″ x 118″
- Scan Image: 8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element: Three-Line Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes: Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Text Enhancement (Three Types), Error Diffusion
- Optical Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100/200/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 80 ppm Duplex 160 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows XP to Win 7
- Operation Panel: One-Touch Job Buttons
- Interface(s): Hi-Speed USB 2.0/SCSI-III
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.5″ x 15.6″ x 12.3″
- Weight: 23lbs
- Network Functions: 10,000 Scans
- Options: Flatbed Scanner Unit 101/201, Exchange Roller Kit, Barcode Module III, eCarePAK Exchange Service
- Features: Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Custom Color Dropout/ Enhance Color, Deskew, Long Document Mode, Moiré Reduction, MultiStream, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, Punch Hole Removal, Skip Blank Page, Text Orientation Recognition, ThreeDimensional Color Correction, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, User Preferences
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: Purchased Extended Care
Check our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.