Canon imageFORMULA CR-120Item No. 1722C001
Enhance traditional check processing with the easy-to-operate, compact Canon imageFORMULA CR-120 check transport. With high-speed, high-quality, precise processing capabilities plus reliable item handling and other useful features, the CR-120 check transport can help promote adaptability and productivity for financial applications. The CR-120 check transport can help assist in moving paper checks and related documents in front-counter teller settings, merchant/remote deposit capture (RDC) applications, and remittance processing, as well as higher-volume tasks such as back-office/branch settings, and lockbox applications. It enables users—in environments such as banks, credit unions, and retail—to improve their point-of-presentment applications by helping to automate funds deposits for quicker transaction times, decrease errors and fraud, improve customer service, and lower capital and processing costs.
Enhance traditional check processing with the easy-to-operate, compact Canon imageFORMULA CR-120. With high-speed, high-quality, and precise processing capabilities, the CR-120 can help promote adaptability and productivity for financial applications.
- Models: 2693C001
- Speed Options: 120/150 dpm (b/w & color)
- Duty Cycle: 12,000 Scans Daily
- Feed Capacity: 150 Items
- Ink/Franker Options: Inkjet
- Output Pocket: 1 Pocket – 200 Items
- Resolution: 100, 120, 150, 200, 240, 300 dpi
- Maximum Document Size (H x L): 4.3″ x 9.6″
- USB 2.0 Interface(s): Yes – High-Speed
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.0″ x 6.7″ x 9.4″
- Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Features and Options:
- MICR/OCR: yes
- Double Feed Detection: no
- Barcode Recognition: no
- ID Card Scanning: no
- Inkjet Printer for Cashier’s Checks: no
- Other Features: Auto-Page Size Detection, Edge Emphasis, Imprinter, Color Enhancement, Color Deviation Correction, Shading Comp, Color Dropout, Border Removal, Fine Text Filtering, IQA, Deskew, Contract Adjustment, Multistream