Canon imageFORMULA DR-S150Item No. 4044C002
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-S150 is a flexible, easy-to-use office document scanner. Built in Wi-Fi®, wired Ethernet and USB connections for networked and local operation allow the scanner to be used with desktop computers, compatible smartphones, or tablets, and shared among multiple users. And the large, user-friendly, color touch-screen makes it easy to select destinations or shortcuts. With the DR-S150, document information can be converted, processed, and shared efficiently for improved collaboration and productivity.
The DR-S150 scanner is ideal for use by workgroups or individual users in many industries, including financial services, healthcare, legal services, insurance, and more. It can be used to modernize or automate paper-based business processes to help streamline workflows and help reduce transaction costs. The DR-S150 can also be part of a document management system or content services platform, integrating with existing backend systems for more efficient information management and improved compliance.
The DR-S150 scanner was designed with a large, color LCD touchscreen and an intuitive user interface. Up to 99 scanning jobs can be preset as shortcuts using the included CaptureOnTouch software and performed directly from the touch-screen. For easy maintenance, notifications of potential errors and roller replacement will appear on the LCD screen, allowing users or administrators to tackle issues quickly.
The DR-S150 scanner is very flexible and versatile. Ethernet, USB, and Wi-Fi connection options allow users to easily use the scanner with a desktop computer, compatible smartphone, or tablet. Various connection options allow the device to be shared among multiple users. This allows the scanner to be located almost anywhere in an office environment. Users can even scan directly to shared network folders, without using a computer. The scanner can also reliably handle many different media types in batches or individually, including passports; receipts; photos; business cards; plastic or embossed cards; thick, thin, long or over-size documents; and more.
This scanner can scan both sides of an item in a single pass and in color, up to 45 pages per minute. And with the capacity to hold up to 60 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), the DR-S150 scanner can efficiently and intelligently process documents and other media. The on-board image processing CPU works independently of the performance of the attached computer, so that documents are converted to usable digital information quickly and accurately.
To help capture information accurately, the DR-S150 scanner incorporates Canon’s imaging expertise to deliver features such as Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to create searchable and editable information, and Character Emphasis to help improve text legibility. To help save time with many business processes, page sizes can automatically be detected and images can be rotated.
With users requiring flexibility in their business technology, the DR-S150 scanner is bundled with a suite of convenient software applications to help widen the scope of capture and output capabilities. Canon’s CaptureOnTouch Pro is powerful yet easy-touse scanning software. It performs OCR, converts documents to searchable PDF or JPG, and scans directly to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, SharePoint, and more) to improve sharing and collaboration. Kofax Virtual ReScan (VRS) helps to automatically enhance the overall quality of scanned images and reduce the time involved in manual document preparation. Settings to automatically adjust output resolution for improved file quality and reduce size are just some of the features available with these software applications. The CaptureOnTouch Job Tool App—available for iOS, Android, and Windows—allows users to scan to and from their smart devices.
- Model: 4044C002
- Document Feeding: Automatic, Manual
- Document Weight: 7lb. To 56lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 2.0″ – 8.5″ L: 2.1″ – 14.0″
- Feeder Capacity: Up to 60 sheets
- Scan Image:¬†8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes:¬†Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Optical Resolution:¬†Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 45 ppm, Duplex 90 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Operation Panel: User-programmable job buttons
- Interface(s): Hi-Speed USB 3.1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 112.4″ x 18.9″ x 22.4″
- Weight: 7.44¬†lbs
- Options:Flatbed Scanner Unit 102, Exchange Roller Kit, Passport Carrier Sheet, A4 Carrier Sheet
- Features:¬†Automatic Color Detection, Automatic Page Size Detection, Automatic Resolution Setting, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout/ Enhance Color, Deskew, Double-Feed Release, Feeding Retry, Folio Mode, Image Rotation, Long Document Mode, MultiStream‚Ñ¢, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed- Through/Remove Background, Separation Retry, Shadow Cropping, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, User Preferences
- Manufacturer‚Äôs Warranty: 3 years
Check our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.