Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2090 USBItem No. 3151C002
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2090 USB production document scanner with USB-only connectivity provides a high-performance, reliable, and flexible scanning solution recommended for non-networked environments where Ethernet connectivity is not required.
The DR-G2090 USB scanner is ideal for processing large amounts of documents in mission-critical, centralized production scanning environments. It has been developed to withstand the rigors of production-level scanning while maintaining high-speed, high-quality imaging. The DR-G2090 USB scanner can help businesses improve productivity, maintain continuity, increase efficiencies, and securely manage information.
The DR-G2090 USB scanner handles up to 90 pages per minute— both sides in a single pass*—and holds up to 300 sheets in the ADF. It is also equipped with a dedicated, onboard image processing chip, making it capable of maintaining fast scanning speeds, independent of the PC environment. These features all help contribute to improve productivity.
This scanner is flexible enough to reliably handle a variety of document types, from business cards to ledger-sized, long documents, and thin or thick documents, using its advanced feeding mechanism. This helps reduce labor-intensive pre-sorting and job preparation. Plus, double-feed detection helps to ensure that no data is lost. A durable, solid-body design as well as heavy duty feed and eject trays contribute to the scanner’s reliability.
The DR-G2090 USB scanner features an intuitive control panel that allows easy access to scanner settings, and user-programmable job buttons for one-touch operation. This scanner is also equipped with a motorized paper feed tray that can be adjusted to the height of the batch, and flexible paper feed and output guides. This, plus the ability to handle a variety of document types, allows for unattended batch scanning which can optimize workflows and increase efficiencies.
- Model: 3151C002
- Document Feeding: Automatic, Manual
- Document Weight: 14lb. To 56lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 2.0″ – 12″ L: 2.8″ – 17.0″
- Feeder Capacity: 300 sheets
- Max. Document Size (W x L): 12″ x 220.1″
- Scan Image: 8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element: Three-Line Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes: Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Optical Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100/150/200/240/300/400/600/Custom dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 90 ppm, Duplex 180 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Operation Panel: User-programmable job buttons
- Interface(s): Hi-Speed USB 3.1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12.4″ x 18.9″ x 22.4″
- Weight: 55.1 lbs
- Network Functions: 30,000 Scans
- Options:Flatbed Scanner Unit 102 and 201
- Features:Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Active Thresholding, Batch Separation, Character Emphasis, Count Only Mode, Custom Color Dropout/Enhance Color, Deskew, Double-Feed Detection, Edge Emphasis, Folio Scan, Image Rotation, Moiré Reduction, MultiStream, Paper Feed Tray (Adjustable), Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed- Through/Remove Background, Punch Hole Removal, Rapid Recovery System, Skip Blank Page, Staple Detection, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Three-Dimensional Color Correction, User Preferences, Verify Scan
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 90-day on-site warranty