Digital Signage Frequently Asked Questions
- What is digital signage?
- Is digital signage the right solution for my company?
- Where can I use digital signage?
- How do I get started?
- What type of hardware is provided?
- Can I use my existing screens?
- What software does Teksetra leverage for digital signage?
- What is the difference between a cloud-based solution and premise-based solution?
- What media formats do you support?
- How is my equipment installed?
- What type of system support is provided?
- What type of service and maintenance does Teksetra provide?
- How does Teksetra ensure rapid response to system repairs and warranty issues?
- Who can upload or change my digital content?
- Does Teksetra provide content or templates?
- Are there restrictions to the type of content I can display?
Download the Frequently Asked Questions
What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage is a dynamic, technology-driven way to communicate & share info using LCD, LED and projection to display images, video, copy & other media.
Digital Signage Video
From durable kiosks to captivating 4K video walls, Teksetra offers robust digital signage solutions designed to drive revenue, enhance customer experiences, and elevate brand identities. Watch to learn more.
Top 5 Benefits of Digital Signage
Digital signage has taken the business world by storm, and it keeps getting results. Check out our top 5 benefits of digital signage.
How to Choose the Right Digital Signage
Digital signage works. Before you begin to embark down the path of digital signage deployment, consider these three questions.
Business Impact Study
Digital Signage Solution for Major California Bank
Discover how digital signage solutions improved business for a major bank (550+ branches) in California.
Getting Started With Digital Signage – Part 1: What You Need to Know to Be Successful
As business operations adapt to rapidly advancing technology, so do the methods by which companies communicate with customers and employees, particularly in the area of signage.
Getting Started With Digital Signage – Part 2: What You Need to Do to Be Successful
From digital menu boards at your local fast food restaurant, to interactive maps at the mall, businesses everywhere are making the shift from paper to screen — and the benefits are adding up.
Your Digital Signage Checklist: Planning Displays That Drive ROI
Presenting your digital signage checklist. For digital signage to be successful and drive positive ROI, it's critical to consider...