Panini EverneXt EN100 IJItem No. EN100.UR.SI.IJ.ID.PG
The Panini EverneXt™ builds on decades of Panini experience as a global leader in payments capture and is set to become a cornerstone for transformed bank branches. This revolutionary new platform leverages the proven performance and ergonomics of Panini’s highly successful Vision neXt, which was specifically designed to address the most common barriers in teller capture (environment, operator, and document quality issues), resulting in unparalleled levels of usability and productivity, as well as the unprecedented Everest architecture which allows API-free, OS-agnostic integration to a variety of host devices via HTTPS protocol.
- 100 or 160 documents per minute (dpm) throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder with patented Advanced Auto-Alignment (3A) mechanism for maximum ease of use with minimized document preparation.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding.
- 14-line AGP (Advanced Graphic Printer) for rich item endorsement (multi-line text, graphics or intermixed), validation, cut sheet receipts, cashier’s check and more – with unique cartridge capping and cleaning mechanism.
- 4-line AGP and single-line rear ink jet versions also available.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Integrated front-feed ID card duplex scanning.
- Integrated exception pocket for real-time physical sorting of foreign items, incorrectly fed items, or other processing exceptions.
- Swing-open covers for full paper track access and easier maintenance.
- Top display (LCD) showing unit connection details, historical data, ink jet cartridge status, error and user messages.
- LAN, Wi-Fi, and RNDIS (TCP/IP over USB) connectivity.
- Compatible with Windows PC, Linux, Mac, smartphone, tablet, POS terminal or any other host device capable of sending HTTPS commands.
- Compatible with applications written to the Vision neXt using Panini Vision API on Windows (Hybrid mode).
- Security: SSL (HTTPS) applied to all types of communications between scanner and host: Wi-Fi, USB and LAN. WPA2 encryption additionally applied to Wi-Fi communications. Images and MICR deleted from the scanner at the end of the transaction. Multilayer authorization on scanner use modes (Wi-Fi, LAN, etc.).