Fanless PC kit built with an Intel® Celereon® processor, delivering innovation in a small space for embedded solutions. An Intel® Wireless-AC 3168 card is pre-installed into one of two M.2 slots, leaving the other available for a lightning fast SSD. There are also a plethora of port expansion options via a front panel expansion bay. And the bottom of the chassis is designed to accommodate several mounting options. Finally, whether it’s Windows® 10, Linux, or another OS, these kits are verified to run a wide range of operating systems so you can build the exact solution your clients want.
INTEL® NUC Kit ISSDS-NUCItem No. ISSDS-NUC
PC kit that's small on size but not on toughness or reliability. It features a fanless ventless design to minimize particle intrusion, so it's built to survive environments most PCs can't, from a busy factory floor to a dusty warehouse. And even without a fan, it can operate in temperatures from 0-40 C to thrive in server in-the-field conditions. It's powered by an Intel Celeron processor, making it the ideal PC solution to keep edge analytics, digital signage, or surveillance cameras up and running arond the clock.
Intel® NUC 8 is a PC kit that’s small in size but not on toughness or reliability. It features a fanless, ventless design to minimize particle intrusion, so it’s built to survive environments most PCs can’t—from a busy factory floor to a dusty warehouse. And even without a fan, it can operate in temperatures from 0-40˚C to thrive in severe in-the-field conditions.
BUILD EMBEDDED SOLUTIONS
Housed in a small, quiet, fanless chassis that’s slim enough to fit almost anywhere, the NUC 8 Rugged can be easily integrated into digital solutions. It features two full-sized HDMI ports, supports 12V-24V input power, and is qualified for 24/7 operation, making it the ideal PC solution to keep edge analytics, digital signage, or surveillance cameras up and running around the clock. For more deeply embedded or space-constrained solutions there is a motherboard option, NUC8CCHB, with a 4-lane eDP connector and several expansion headers. Both the kit and board carry a 3-year Intel® warranty, for performance that’s designed to last.
- Manufacturer: Intel
- CPU: Intel Celeron N3350 Process, 2 cores/2 threads, 1.1-2.4 GHz, 6W TDP, 2MB L2 Cache
- Chipset: SoC
- Memory: 4 GB (soldered-down), dual channel
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 500 200-650 MHz, Supports Dual Display
- Audio: 7.1 Multichannel Digital Audio via HDMI, Analog Audio Stereo Output Jack
- Storage Technology: 64 GB eMMC Storage (soldered), M.2: PCle x4 NVME or SATA
- Connectivity: 1x Intel i211-AT Gbe LAN, Intel Wireless AC 3268
- Expansions: 1x Internal USB 3.0 header, 2x Internal USB 2.0 headers, 1x RS232 Serial Port header, 1x EDID Emulation, 1x Dual HDMI with Built-in CEC
- Front Panel I/O: 1x USB 3.0, 1x Power Button w/ LED
- Side Panel I/O: 1x Kensington Lock
- Rear Panel I/O: 1x Audio Output Jack, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 2x HDMI, 1x RJ45 GbE LAN, 1x 12-24V DC-IN
- Drive Support: 64GB eMMC Storage (soldered-down), 1x M.2 2280 slot (M key, PCIe x4 NVME or SATA)
- Power Supply:12-24V DC-IN, 19V 65W Power Supply
- Case Dimensions: 6.06″ x 4.25″ x 1.25″, 154 x 108 x 32mm
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F), Non-Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
- Compliance: EU RoHS, China RoHS, Taiwan BSMI RoHS, REACH
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty