Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240Item No. 0651C002
Help boost office efficiency and productivity with the user-friendly Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 office document scanner. With its powerful document capture capabilities and dynamic ability to scan various document types like passports, this scanner can easily convert paper-based documents into high-quality, digital files for any office environment.
Sectors such as government, financial/banking, insurance, accommodation services, transportation, rental and leasing services, legal services, and more can benefit from the dynamic scanning of the DR-C240 scanner. It can be used to integrate information into digital workflows for process automation and
information distribution while helping to increase collaboration among individuals or workgroups.
At up to 45 ppm, the DR-C240 scanner can scan both sides of an item in a single pass, in color or black and white. Capable of holding up to 60 sheets, it can handle a variety of document types including thick, thin, long, or oversized documents, plastic or embossed cards, and even passports for greater versatility
and flexibility. In addition, the DR-C240 comes equipped with double-feed release functions and one-touch release button to allow scanning to resume when double-feed is detected for a seamless and more efficient scanning experience.
Designed with the user in mind, the DR-C240 scanner’s easy-to-use operation panel contains accessible controls to start scanning operations, preconfigure job tasks, and more with one-touch job buttons. It can scan different-size documents in mixed batches to help eliminate the wastefulness of time in presorting document types. Bundled with both Canon CaptureOnTouch and Canon CapturePerfect software, users can preconfigure scan tasks and choose from a wide selection of file distribution options. With CaptureOnTouch, scanned documents can be sent directly to third-party cloud applications such as Evernote™, Microsoft® SharePoint®, Dropbox, SugarSync, Google Drive™, and OneDrive. This scanner is also bundled with ISIS® and TWAIN drivers for easy integration with third-party software.
To help enhance and maintain image quality of documents, the DR-C240 scanner contains features such as Auto Resolution setting. This is useful for scanning mixed batches of documents and photographs by automatically adjusting the output resolution to improve quality and reduce image file size. Other features include Character Emphasis and Text Enhancement that can help to improve text legibility on hard-to-read documents to ensure accurate document capture.
- Model: 0651C002
- Document Feeding:¬†Automatic, Manual, Duplex
- Document Weight: 7lb. To 56lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 2.0″ – 8.5″ L: 2.8″ – 44.0″
- Feeder Capacity: 60 sheets
- Max. Document Size (H x L): 8.5″ x 44″
- Scan Image:¬†8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element:¬†Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes:¬†Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Optical Resolution:¬†Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100/200/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 45 ppm Duplex 90 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows 7 to Win 10, Mac OS x10.11 to 10.13
- Operation Panel:¬†One-Touch Job Buttons
- Interface(s): High-Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.1″ x 11.5″ x 9.9″
- Weight: 6.17¬†lbs
- Network Functions:¬†4,000 Scans
- Options:¬†Flatbed Scanner Unit 102/201, BarCode Module, 2D Code Module, Exchange Roller Kit (Feed Roller and Retard Roller), Carrier Sheet (Passport), Carrier Sheet (A4), eCarePAK Extended Service
- Features: Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto Resolution, Background Smoothing, Deskew, Edge Emphasis, MoireÃÅ Reduction, Photograph Corrections, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, Shadow Cropping, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Three-Dimensional Color Correction, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, User Preferences
- Manufacturer‚Äôs Warranty:¬†3 Year