Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2110Item No. 3150C002, 3150C009
The Canon imageFORMULA DR-G2110 production document scanner, with both USB and ethernet connectivity, provides businesses with a high-performance, reliable, and flexible scanning solution as part of a robust document management system. The DR-G2110 scanner is ideal for processing large amounts of documents in mission-critical, centralized production scanning environments. It has been developed to withstand the rigors of production-level scanning while maintaining high-speed, high-quality imaging. The DR-G2110 scanner can help businesses improve productivity, maintain continuity, increase efficiencies, and securely manage information.
The DR-G2110 scanner handles up to 110 pages per minute—both sides in a single pass—and holds up to 500 sheets in the ADF. It is also equipped with a dedicated, onboard image processing chip, making it capable of maintaining fast scanning speeds, independent of PC performance. These features all help contribute to improve productivity.
This scanner is flexible enough to reliably handle a variety of document types, from business cards to ledger-sized documents, long documents, and thin or thick documents, using its advanced feeding mechanism. This helps reduce labor-intensive pre-sorting and job preparation. Plus, double-feed detection helps to ensure that no data is lost. A durable, solid-body design as well as heavy-duty feed and eject trays contribute to the scanner’s reliability. In addition to the USB connectivity, ethernet connectivity is also included in the DR-G2110 scanner, adding to the scanner’s installation and operational flexibility. Plus, ethernet connectivity support can be helpful for use in Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) environments.
The DR-G2110 scanner features an intuitive control panel that allows easy access to scanner settings, and user-programmable job buttons for one-touch operation. This scanner is also equipped with a motorized paper feed tray that can be adjusted to the height of the batch, and flexible paper feed and output guides. This, plus the ability to handle a variety of document types, allows for unattended batch scanning, which can help optimize workflows and increase efficiencies.
- Model: 3150C002, 3150C009
- Document Feeding: Automatic, Manual
- Document Weight: 14lb. To 56lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 2.0″ – 12″ L: 2.8″ – 17.0″
- Feeder Capacity: 500 sheets
- Max. Document Size (W x L): 12″ x 220.1″
- Scan Image: 8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element: Three-Line Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes: Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Optical Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 110 ppm, Duplex 220 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Operation Panel: User-programmable job buttons
- Interface(s): Hi-Speed USB 3.1, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T Ethernet; USB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 112.4″ x 18.9″ x 22.4″
- Weight: 55.1 lbs
- Network Functions: 50,000 Scans
- Options:Flatbed Scanner Unit 102 and 201
- Features: Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Active Thresholding, Batch Separation, Character Emphasis, Count Only Mode, Custom Color, Dropout/Enhance Color, Deskew, Double-Feed Detection, Edge Emphasis, Folio Scan, Image Rotation, Moiré Reduction, MultiStream, Paper Feed Tray (Adjustable), Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, Punch Hole Removal, Rapid Recovery System, Skip Blank Page, Staple Detection, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Three-Dimensional Color Correction, User Preferences, Verify Scan
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 90-day on-site warranty