Panini Vision X 100 DPM 100 Doc Feeder Ink JetItem No. VX100.1.FF.IJ
The Panini Vision X check scanner is the acknowledged world leading check scanner for distributed check capture. The Vision X offers best-in-class reliability and lowest total cost of ownership with comprehensive system scalability, MICR read accuracy, superior image quality, smooth document handling, and a modern, ergonomic and accessible design. The Panini Vision X check scanner Is equally efficient in Remote Deposit Capture applications and in processing non-check documents such as utility bills, meal vouchers, coupons and more.
With unparalleled ease of use and ergonomics, the Panini Vision X 100 offers 100 dpm with rear inkjet endorsement. This scanner features flawless document handling and a resolution of up to 300 dpi and a 100 document feeder.
The Panini Vision X…
- Offers best-in-class reliability and lowest total cost of ownership for distributed check capture based on our core competencies of system scalability, MICR read accuracy, superior image quality, smooth document handling, and professional service. Coupled with a modern, ergonomic and accessible design, and quiet operation.
- Helps Financial Institutions take full advantage of image based check truncation (Check 21 in the United States) in teller or branch applications, by lowering their operational costs and enhancing the customer experience. Can be further enriched – when used for teller image capture (TIC) – with the addition of Multi-Function System hardware modules (MFS), which provide a number of complementary teller functionalities while preserving ergonomics, footprint and integration.
- Is equally efficient in Remote Deposit Capture applications, and in processing non-check documents such as utility bills, meal vouchers, coupons and more
- Models: VX100.1.FF.IJ
- Speed Option(s): 100 dpm
- Scanned Image:
- Color: yes
- Bi-Tonal: no
- B&W: yes
- Grayscale: yes
- Endorsement Printing:
- Rear Inkjet: yes
- Front Franking: no
- Input Pocket: 100 Items
- Exit Pocket: 100 Items
- Maximum Document Size (H x L): 4.17″ x 9.25″
- USB Standard Interface: yes
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 6.88″ x 5.43″ x 10.39″
- Weight: 5.73 lbs.
- Features and Options:
- MICR/OCR: yes
- ID Imager: no
- Optional MSR Reader: no
- Full Page/Tall Document Scanning: no
- Scalable to Batch Feed: yes
- Thin Client Compatible: no
- Optional Receipt Printer: yes
- Standard Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Check our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.