KnowBe4 Security Awareness & Training SolutionsItem No. KnowBe4
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest integrated platform for security awareness training combined with simulated phishing attacks. Different size organizations cope with different problems, but all have employees as the weak link in their IT security. We offer solutions for organizations of all sizes and we can create custom plan to fit your needs.
Call for Price
KnowBe4 Service Offerings:
Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training (KMSAT)
- Unlimited Use: We offer three Training Access Levels: I, II, and III, giving you access to our content library of 1000+ items based on your subscription level. Unlimited access to all phishing features.
- Smart Groups: With the powerful new Smart Groups feature, you can use each employees’ behavior and user attributes to tailor phishing campaigns, training assignments, remedial learning, and reporting.
- Custom Phishing & Landing Pages: Apart from the existing templates, you can customize scenarios based on personal information, creating targeted spear phishing campaigns. Each Phishing Template can also have its own Custom Landing Page, which allows for point-of-failure education and specifically phish for sensitive information.
- Simulated Attachments: Your customized Phishing Templates can also include simulated attachments in the following formats: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF, (also zipped versions of these files).
- Advanced Reporting: You’ll see reporting for training and phishing campaigns as well as a general overview of your last 5 campaigns. With 60+ built-in reports, you get insights that provide a holistic view of your entire organization with instant detailed reporting on key awareness training indicators.
- Risk Scoring: The new innovative Virtual Risk Officer functionality helps you monitor where you stand over time showing you the Risk Score by employee, group, and your whole organization.
Enterprise Security Awareness Training
- Random Attack Delivery: KnowBe4 was the first to provide you with “double-random” message delivery. Choose from 15,000+ highly realistic phishing messages, spread over time during working hours. Every employee receives a different phishing email at a different time. New templates from the wild are constantly added and we create “Current Events” templates for you.
- Unlimited Use: We offer three Training Access Levels: I, II, and III, giving you access to our content library of 1000+ items based on your subscription level. Unlimited access to all phishing features with flexible licensing. Powerful new features added regularly.
- Superior Tech Support: As an enterprise customer, you are automatically enrolled in our Platinum Tech Support program. We are U.S.-based, pride ourselves on very short response times and have an excellent reputation.
- Advanced Enterprise Reporting: Executive and enterprise-level reporting gives visibility into your entire organization’s security awareness performance with insights into correlated training and phishing simulation data over any specified period of time. Leverage Reporting APIs to create your own customized reports to integrate with other BI systems.
- Risk Scoring: The innovative Virtual Risk Officer functionality helps you identify risk at the user, group and organizational level and enables you to make data-driven decisions when it comes to your security awareness plan.
- Real-Time Coaching Based on Risky User Behavior: Deliver immediate feedback to your users at the moment risky behavior occurs via Microsoft Teams or Slack.
- Leverage Your Existing Security Stack Investments: Integrate your existing security products with SecurityCoach to share alert data on detected user events that present risk to your organization.
- Manage and Improve Human Risk in Real Time: Take a data-driven approach to quantifying and reducing human risk by combining existing technology with real-time behavior coaching.
- Reduce SOC Overload and Improve Efficacy: Reduce the burden on your SOC team through automation by decreasing alert noise caused by repetitive risky user behaviors.
- PhishER processes user-reported phishing and other suspicious emails by grouping and categorizing emails based on rules, tags, and actions. PhishML, the custom machine-learning module, analyzes messages and generates confidence values which are used to tag messages. PhishRIP helps you easily find and quarantine suspicious messages still sitting in mailboxes across your entire organization. PhishFlip automatically turns defanged phishing emails into training opportunities by flipping them into simulated phishing campaigns.
- Compliance Plus training is interactive, relevant, and engaging with real-life simulated scenarios to help teach your users how to respond in a challenging situation.
- Training Topics Include:
- Business Ethics
- Employment Law
- Data Privacy
- Harassment & Discrimination
- Data Protection
- Workplace Safety
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Security Awareness Training Modules
- KnowBe4 offers the world’s largest library of always-fresh security awareness training content that includes assessments, interactive training modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters.
- KnowBe4 has a Module Store, or ModStore for short, that contains all of the training content available in the KnowBe4 platform. The ModStore offers a wide range of content on a variety of topics and different content types. Customers across all subscription levels can browse, search for, and preview any of the content in the ModStore. Any training content available for your subscription level can be saved to your organization’s library and used in your training campaigns.
Customer Awareness Program
- KnowBe4’s innovative and user-friendly Customer Awareness Program (CAP) educates your customers specifically about safe online banking, but also about passwords, giving out personal information, protecting children online, protecting your identity, securing your computer and home network, spam viruses and more, opening up email and attachments. Specifically, we train people to spot social engineering red flags in email. The KnowBe4 CAP is a great fit for retail consumers at the house, but also for employees in accounting and your commercial customers.
- It can provide you with ways to assess your awareness program’s effectiveness in accordance with federal mandates, and we can help you with the documentation of your organization’s compliance efforts. The biggest benefit you will see is increased customer loyalty, and will find significantly less actual fraud attempts and losses relating to ID theft. This program pays for itself in more than one way.
Customer Success Team
- We want to make your initial onboarding and ongoing customer experience incredibly easy and wildly successful. Your dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work with you to tailor your program requirements based on your organizational goals, objectives and desired outcomes. The KnowBe4 Customer Success team is one of the secrets to our joint success and our customers have honored us with an average customer satisfaction score of over 98 percent.