Xerox Duplex Combo ScannerItem No. XD-Combo
Low-cost, Convenient Performance Scanning Combination flatbed and ADF solution. Convenience Scanning Issue Many small offices need occasional desktop scanning, but when the need arises, it’s an inconvenient interruption. Productivity drops as staff is faced with multiple steps, confusing settings, and unfamiliar software applications. Your office may be equipped with print-only technology, and simply needs to scan or copy a few documents, ID cards, photos, or pages from publications. Desk space is at a premium. Your alternatives are either a desktop MFP or a workgroup scanner, and both are beyond the budget a lighter workload justifies. An affordable, time-saving, flexible and simple-to-use solution for those scanning interruptions isn’t easy to come by. Cost-Effective Investment The Xerox® Duplex Combo Scanner is the lowest priced product in its category, yet features current-state technology and doesn’t skimp on performance. With winning scan speeds of 30 pages per minute (60 images per minute), this space-saving little scanner will save you time and money. Retail, banking, government, financial, healthcare and similar small office environments will benefit from this scanner’s ability to capture, share and securely process a variety of routine business and special documents including plastic cards, photos, passports, damaged documents and even thick publications. Its 1,500 page per day duty cycle is more than enough for offices with infrequent daily scanning needs. Printers Aren’t Scanners Many offices are equipped with printer-only inkjet or laser output technology. The usual solution is adding a new MFP that costs more than the original printer and includes scan and copy functions. But they’re not built with the robust speed, paper handling and software flexibility of a dedicated scanner. The Xerox® Duplex Combo Scanner is both a flatbed scanner and a multi-page ADF scanner all in one, so any small office will gain flexibility. With its advanced paper handling technology and OCR solution software, you will be able to securely scan, store and manage all that digital searchable information. 9 preset scan jobs – including scan-to-print – on the Duplex Combo Scanner’s intuitive control panel complete your printer without the need to replace it. And the small footprint keeps the scanner out of the way when it’s not needed.
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 5.94 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 2.0 (3.0 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 35 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 1500 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5″ x 118″ in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 3″ x 5.9″ in
- Dimensions: 15.8″ x 13″ x 5″ (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Scan Method: Flatbed or Automatic Document Feeder (Duplex)
- Light Source: LED (light emitting diode) instant on
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5″ x 11.7″ flatbed in
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, 10, 7 | macOS 10.14 – 12
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: 16 – 28 lbs.
- Background Color: White
- Minimum Paper Size: 0.5″ x 0.5″ flatbed in
- Speed @ 300 dpi: 30 ppm / 60 ipm
- Speed @ 200 dpi: 30 ppm / 60 ipm