Vision Next 100 DPM 4 Line AGPItem No. VN100.3A.SI.4J.ID.PG
The Panini Vision neXt check and document capture product line features state-of-the-art and versatile capabilities in areas such as automatic document alignment, multi-format document capture, economical multi-function printing, flexible configurability and enhanced ergonomic design. Vision neXt establishes new performance benchmarks for bank branch and commercial check processing applications, helping users achieve unparalleled levels of customer satisfaction, productivity, and ROI.
The Panini Vision neXt™ provides unparalleled levels of productivity, functionality and ROI establishing a new performance benchmark for teller, branch and commercial check capture.
By minimizing the effect of the most common variables in check capture — environment, operator, and document quality — the Panini Vision neXt delivers:
- Enhanced ergonomic design and unsurpassed ease-of-use, allowing tellers to maximize their productivity and focus on their customers;
- Processing speeds capable of satisfying the most time sensitive and demanding check capture environments;
- Extended capabilities to digitize a wide range of deposit and payment related documents for maximum investment protection.
The Vision neXt features breakthrough innovation and versatile capabilities, such as its unique automatic document alignment system, ID card scanning functionality, exception pocket for real-time sorting and a multi-function 14 line endorsement printer, positioning itself as an enabler of branch transformation and improved customer service and retention.
Leveraging the world’s largest installed base and most trusted brand in distributed capture, the Vision neXt provides outstanding total cost of ownership and demonstrable savings, backed by Panini’s world-class service and support capabilities.
- Teller Image Capture
- Branch Image Capture
- Post Offices
- 100 documents per minute (dpm) throughput based on 6” check specification.
- Automatic document feeder with patented Advanced Auto-Alignment (3A) mechanism for maximum ease of use with minimized document preparation.
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for superior reliability against real & false double feeds.
- Advanced MICRPlus® magnetic reading including OCR correction – bundled with API for optimal MICR read accuracy.
- Grayscale or color duplex scanning in multiple resolution settings (100, 200, or 300 dpi), for maximum imaging flexibility.
- Optional OCR decoding, Barcodes decoding, IQA library.
- 14-line AGP (Advanced Graphic Printer) for rich item endorsement (multi-line text, graphics or intermixed), validation, cut sheet receipts, cashier’s check and more – with unique cartridge capping and cleaning mechanism.
- 4-line AGP and single-line rear ink jet versions also available.
- Automatic inkjet cartridge detection and ink level monitoring.
- Integrated front-feed ID card duplex scanning.
- Integrated exception pocket for real-time physical sorting of foreign items, incorrectly fed items, or other processing exceptions.
- Swing-open covers for full paper track access and easier maintenance.
- USB 2.0 connectivity with Microsoft WHQL certification for device recognition and simplified implementation.
- Unified API (Vision API), in common with other Panini platforms.
- Expandable with multi-function options: inset 3-port USB hub – providing further compelling benefits for teller applications.