Verifone P200Item No. M430-003-01-NAA-5
Leveraging the latest Linux-based operating system and power of Verifone’s next-generation architecture, the Verifone P200 PIN pad delivers more features, greater functionality, and endless opportunities—while speeding customers through checkout. Part of the Verifone Engage portfolio, the P200’s crisp, vibrant color screen, intuitive UI and enhanced dynamics not only ensure a better user experience but are also ideal for multimedia. The P200 supports EMV and NFC/CTLS applications and can be paired with a host device for a complete, consumer-facing solution. Plus, unmatched Verifone reliability offers years of worry-free service.
Introducing the enhanced Verifone P200, the ultimate solution for modern businesses. With a faster processor and expanded memory, it supports multimedia usage and expedites checkout lines. Accepting all payment inputs including NFC/CTLS, EMV, and magstripe, it offers maximum convenience for your customers.
The single connector design reduces logistical complexities, simplifying setup and saving you time. Rest assured, the Verifone P200 prioritizes security and compliance with end-to-end encryption. It also boasts advanced commerce capabilities, including BLE/beaconing support, to elevate your business and engage customers in personalized experiences.
Upgrade your checkout experience with the Verifone P200 and unlock efficiency, convenience, and security for your business.
- Payment Methods: EMV, MSR, NFC/CTLS
- PIN: Yes
- Memory: 256 mb Flash and 128 mb SDRAM
- SAM: 2
- Card Reader: Triple track MSR, EMV L1, ISO NFC/CTLS
- Display Size & Resolution: 2.8″, 320×240
- Display: QVGA Color LCD, Corning, Gorilla, Glass technology
- Keypad: Backlit 12, Navigation 3, Domed
- Thermal Printer Speed: N/A
- Connection & Communication: USB Host, Ethernet, RS-232
- Terminal Size (L x W x H): 167 mm x 80 mm x 44 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Security: PCI PTS 5.x
- Bluetooth 4.2 BLE & WiFi
- Optional: 1024MB (512MB Flash, 512MB SDRAM), privacy shield, mounting adapter, vast cable options, cables backward compatible with VX
- P200’s ergonomic design is ideal for extended use.
- The elevated EMV slot allows for easier card insertion, the domed keypad provides enhanced usability, and the angled display ensures optimal viewing.
- 600 MHz
- Cortex A9
- 32-bit RISC
- 1500 MIPS