ENS UV-Clean Surface Mount 15.5″-24″ ScreenItem No. ENS-3675456
The UV-SM is designed to be used as a free-standing unit or you can easily remove the stand and attach the device to the top of any monitor bezel. Automated cleaning cycles with low doses of UV-C light is harmful for pathogens, yet the UV-SM is designed with safety in mind for all for human interaction.
Achieve disinfection between with no damage to your equipment. UV-Clean devices offer an automated and customizable disinfecting cycle, motion activation for safe deployment of UV-C, and a one-year warranty.
UV-C light is used to eradicate harmful bacteria, including antibiotic resistant viruses (including Coronaviruses SARS and MERS), Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Enterococcus (VRE), as well as E. coli, difficile, Proteus spp., Klebsiella spp and Listeria spp. UV-C light is being used globally to fight the COVID-19 strain. Our automated chemical-free disinfecting technology is your proven ally against the spread of infectious microorganisms.
- Germicidal UV-C light is dispensed at low levels
- Microorganisms absorb the UV-C wavelength
- DNA of infection-causing pathogens are broken
- Pathogens are disabled, stopping them from reproducing and spreading
- UV-C bulb
- 6’ long 5.5mm pin to USB power cable
- Universal solution for:
- Shared workstations
- Customer kiosks
- And more
- Package dimensions: 9.4” L x 4.5” W x 4” H
- Package weight: 1 lb
- Warranty: 1 year