ENS Group UV-Clean Stand AloneItem No. ENS-3675455
Achieve disinfection between with no damage to your equipment. UV-Clean devices offer an automated and customizable disinfecting cycle, motion activation for safe deployment of UV-C. The UV-Clean Stand-Alone (UV-SA) unit is designed to provide a quick and easy way to disinfect devices like small portable tablets, mPOS devices and handheld scanners.
UV-C light is used to eradicate harmful bacteria, including antibiotic resistant viruses (including Coronaviruses SARS and MERS), Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Enterococcus (VRE), as well as E. coli, difficile, Proteus spp., Klebsiella spp and Listeria spp. Our automated chemical-free disinfecting technology is your second line of defense against the spread of infectious microorganisms.
The UV-Clean Stand-Alone (UV-SA) unit is designed to provide a quick and easy way to disinfect devices like small portable tablets, mPOS devices and handheld scanners. With high touch items such as these, regular cleaning with low doses of UV-C light will help to eliminate the transfer of harmful pathogens while being safe for you. Requiring minimal assembly, the unit is comprised of a steel tray, head unit and stand. Simply place your mobile devices in the steel tray and walk away for the cleaning cycle to begin. Good hand hygiene is always recommended for optimal device disinfection.
- Germicidal UV-C light is dispensed at low levels
- Microorganisms absorb the UV-C wavelength
- DNA of infection-causing pathogens are broken
- Pathogens are disabled, stopping them from reproducing and spreading
- UV-C bulb
- 6‚Äô long 5.5mm pin to USB power cable
- 22‚Äù – 24‚Äù active disinfecting area range
- Internal memory and built-in audit trail
- Independent low energy LED task light
- Package dimensions: 15‚Äù L x 11‚Äù W x 5‚Äù H
- Package weight: 5 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year