SpacePole Payment Paddle MountItem No. ERG-DTS00102
The SpacePole Payment Paddle enables a payment terminal device or mobile card reader to be attached to one end of an ergonomic handle. It is ideal for drive-thru, home delivery and point of sale applications. It is an effective way to take payments securely and safely for customers and staff alike. Apart from being slow, handing a payment terminal to a customer without any mounting solution can result in dropped and damaged devices, tangled cables and theft of the payment device. There are also ergonomic implications for the drive-thru operator as they must lean out of their workstation with the payment terminal for PIN entry or contactless payments as well as privacy issues for the customer when entering their PIN or signature.
The SpacePole Payment Paddle answers the problem of taking payments in a time pressured environment whilst protecting the payment terminal. Fitted with a MultiGrip™ plate, it is compatible with devices from all leading manufacturers and when fitted with ClickSafe® security locks, it helps fight fraud and meet PCI best practice recommendations.
• Secure arm’s length payments
• Ideal for quick service restaurant (QSR) environments and curbside service retailers
• Traditional POS environments to encourage social distancing
• Personal safety for customers and operators
• Aligns with state and local hygiene requirements
• Protects payment devices from drop and cable damage
• Flexible design to accommodate various payment terminals and functions
• Ergonomic operation for those taking payments
• More secure PIN entry for customer
• Speed up transactions at the point of payment
• Reduced threat of theft
- Secure arm’s length payments
- Ideal for quick service restaurant (QSR) environments and curbside service retailers
- Traditional POS environments to encourage social distancing
- Aligns with state and local hygiene requirements
- Protects payment devices from drop and cable damage
Check our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.