Panini wl:Deal NJItem No. WID.NJ.1
The Panini wI:Deal™ is a true “all-in-one”, multi-format device made affordable. Whether it’s a small to medium business owner, healthcare provider, or bank branch manager, the user can scan checks and other documents associated with payments, quickly and professionally.
Extending and leveraging the superior design and check processing performance of the I:Deal® check scanner, the wI:Deal™ continues the Panini tradition of innovation by adding complete multi-format document automation capability, allowing to capture full-page documents, envelopes, and rigid documents such as ID cards and driver’s licenses.
The Panini wI:Deal is the perfect fit for companies who need to accurately scan checks and associated documents, for a complete payment transaction capture solution. Applications include virtual (or distributed) lockbox, small business Remote Deposit Capture, and vertical industry payment applications such as healthcare, insurance, check cashing, non-profit, and many more.
It’s also a suitable platform for capturing a variety of document types at the bank branch sales (or platform) desk, or even at the teller station, with no need to use multiple scanners.
The wI:Deal offers extensive benefits you’ve come to expect from Panini:
• true check processing functionality, and related security
• multi-format capture capability, extending Remote Deposit Capture and adding value to a wide range of vertical applications
• outstanding ease of use and ergonomics, while promoting convenience and space efficiency at the user’s desk
• compatibility with existing imaging applications, achievable thanks to Panini’s TWAIN interface
- Models: WID.NJ.1
- Scan Image: Black and White, 256 shades of gray, Color Imaging
- Ink/Franker Option(s): Rear Inkjet or Front Franking Stamp
- Exit Pocket: 10 document exit pocket
- Maximum Document Size: Check: 4.13″ x 14″; Full page: 8.5″ x 14″; Rigid: 4.53″ x 3.15″
- USB 2.0 Interface(s): yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.94″ x 11.50″ x 10.35″
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Features and Options:
- Thin Client Compatible: no
- ID Imager: yes
- Optional MSR Reader: no
- Full Page Scanning: yes
- Scalable to Batch Feed: no
- Barcode Recognition: yes
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Check our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.