Panasonic PT-RZ970 10,000-Lumen WUXGA ProjectorItem No. PT-RZ970
The Panasonic PT-RZ970 offers high picture quality for a variety of applications. Compatible with Art-Nex DMX protocol for lighting management, this series is easy to integrate with your existing AV network. With immersive picture quality and practical features, potential application for Panasonic’s PT-RZ970 Series projectors extends from permanent installation in museums, theaters, and control rooms through roles in exhibition/rental and staging. Powered by the acclaimed SOLID SHINE Laser drive and latest 1-Chip DLP™ technology, these projectors exceed expectations with low-maintenance stability and vivid color performance maintained for longer than competitive products over years of dependable 24/7 operation.
$13,609.00 – $13,698.00
The Quartet Color Harmonizer wheel mechanism captures a wider color space than comparable projectors, which allows white to be reproduced realistically on screen. Some conventional projectors can’t achieve an accurate white balance, so images can appear with a distracting greenish tint. Not the case with Panasonic SOLID SHINE Laser projectors. Thanks to the long-lasting dual solid-state laser modules, there are no lamps to replace, and image color/brightness degrades very gradually in consistent, linear fashion. As well as reducing maintenance hassle, out-of-the-box picture quality is preserved longer.
With next-generation DLP™ technology delivering high-resolution detail and dual laser modules outputting up to 10,400 lm (Center) of brightness, Quartet Color Harmonizer to reduce energy loss from the light source, and robust heat-resistant phosphor wheel, the Panasonic SOLID SHINE Laser system produces scintillating images with unfailing reliability.
The PT-RZ970 Series directly modulates laser power output to achieve high contrast with low power consumption. Digitally controlled frame-by-frame scene-linking modulation ensures highly precise output adjustment, while accurate 10,000:1* contrast is delivered even when bright and dark scenes frequently interchange.
The PT-RZ970 Series is among the world’s first to feature Contrast Sync and Shutter Sync functions (Patent Pending) for multi-screen and mapping applications. Contrast Sync allows the projectors’ digitally modulated contrast function to be synchronized over the network for consistent picture quality across screens, while Shutter Sync incorporates a master/slave principle to synchronize shutter on/off timing between all networked projectors. It includes simultaneous fade-in and fade-out functions.
Projector Type: 1-Chip DLP™ projector
- Panel size: 17.0 mm (0.67 in) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Display method: DLP™ chip × 1, DLP™ system
- Pixels: 2,304,000 (1920 × 1200) × 1, total of 1,024,000 pixels
- PT-RZ970B/W: Powered zoom/focus lenses (1.7–2.4:1), F1.7–1.9, f 25.6–35.7 mm
- PT-RZ970LB/LW: Optional powered zoom/focus lenses and fixed-focus lens
- Power supply: AC100 – 240V 10.4-5.0A 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 1,050W
- NORMAL: 742W ECO: 617W
- LONG LIFE1: 410-588
- LONG LIFE 2: 375-588W
- LONG LIFE 3: 349-588W
- SHUTTER: 82W
- STANDBY MODE [ECO]*1: 0.2W STANDBY MODE [NORMAL]: 3W
- STANDBY MODE (When the [QUICK STARTUP] function is enabled): Approx. 85 W
- NOTES *OperatingTemperature: 25 °C (77 °F), Altitude: 700m (2,297 ft)
- Laser Diode Laser class 1 (Class3R for US models)
- Luminance life for set: 20,000 hours at half luminance (normal)/24,000 hours at half luminance (Eco)
- NOTES *Temperature: 30°C / 86°F, Altitude 700m (2,297 ft), Dust: 0.15mg/m3
- Dynamic Contrast
- 43,800 hours at constant luminance
- 61,320 hours at constant luminance
- 87,600 hours at constant luminance
- 1.27– 15.24 m (50–600 inches) (16:10 aspect ratio)
- 1.27 – 5.08 m (50 – 200 inches) with the ET-DLE055 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- 2.54 – 7.62 m (100 – 350 inches) with the ET-DLE030 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- 10,000 lumens (Center)/ 9,400 lumens
- 9,400 lumens (Half luminance) (NORMAL)
- 7,500 lumens (Half luminance) (ECO)
- 3,700 lumens (Constant luminance) (LONG LIFE1)
- 3,100 lumens (Constant luminance) (LONG LIFE2)
- 2,500 lumens (Constant luminance) (LONGLIFE3)
Center-to-corner uniformity: 90%
Contrast: 10,000:1 (All White/All Black) (Dynamic Contrast3)
Resolution: 1920 × 1200 pixels
Check our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.