FirstLine Thermal ScannerItem No. ISSITWS1
Temperature checking your guests can help keep your space safe from the spread of viruses like COVID-19. Schools, hospitals, manufacturing, office buildings, and financial institutions are looking for ways to safely, effectively, and affordably scan visitors for high temperatures. The FirstLine Office and Retail Temperature Scanner, provides visual and audible temperature alerts, identifies if a person isn’t wearing a mask, provides a customizable COVID-19 questionnaire that users can answer via touchscreen or smartphone with QR code and much more. The FirstLine Temperature Scanner works in conjunction with a digital signage CMS, giving access to a suite of additional features, including device monitoring, reporting, and custom content and can be repurposed for other digital signage applications.
FirstLine works in conjunction with a digital signage CMS. This means you get access to a suite of additional features, including device monitoring, reporting, and custom content. Once temperature monitoring is less of a priority, this allows your organization to repurpose the display for any other digital signage applications.
- FirstLine uses wrist temperature to provide an estimated body temperature.
- ±0.2°C (±0.36°F) accuracy
- Infrared sensor is factory calibrated
- Height: 57″
- Screen size: 18.5″ – 11″ x 18″ VESA mounted
- Visual and audible alerts; email alerts
- Customizable COVID-19 questionnaire
- Stored image and temperature data in CMS for reporting
- RFID reader and door access integration
Check our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.