Wacom DTU-1141B Signature PadItem No. DTU-1141B
The DTU-1141B’s vivid 10.1" LCD screen supports multiple resolutions up to Full HD for an optimal user experience with any business software application. Security is addressed with state-of-the-art encryption and a unique hardware ID that connects each electronic signature to the individual unit used for signing.
• 10.1” LCD boasts full color, full HD resolution (1920×1080) and wide viewing angle.
• Patented, cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium signing/writing experience.
• Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB data.
• State-of-the-art encryption to ensure secure transactions.
• 4 capacitive-touch ExpressKeys can be assigned to common functions.
• Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions.
• Unique hardware ID (UID) to identify the exact unit used for any transaction.
• Kensington® Security Slot to secure the unit when needed.
• Standard VESA mounts allow you to use third-party arms and stands.
- Dimensions (W x H x D, excluding stand): 11.1 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches (283 x 210 x 11 mm)
- Weight (including stand): 1.8 lbs (800 grams)
- Stand inclination: 15°
- Power supply: USB bus power, no AC power required
- Power consumption: 5W maximum, 1W in sleep mode
- Communication Interface: USB 2.0 (high speed)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OSX 10.9 or later
- Display: AHVA display
- Cover glass surface: Tempered anti-glare etched glass
- Screen dimensions: 8.8 x 5.0 inches (223 x 126 mm)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Native resolution:
- Supported resolutions: 800×600, 1366×768, 1024×768, 1280×800, 1440×900, 1920×1080
- Viewing angles (horizontal/vertical): 170° / 170°
- Luminance (brightness): 200 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
- Response time: N/A
- Colors: 16.7M colors
Tablet and Pen
- Technology: Electromagenetic Resonance (EMR)
- Coordinate resolution: 2540 lpi or 0.01 mm/pt
- Coordinate accuracy: ±0.02 inch / ±0.5 mm (center)
- Report rate: 200 points per sec. (non interpolated)
- Pressure levels: 1024
- Security lock slot: Yes
- Encryption: AES 256 / RSA 2048
- Data security: Real time signature capture without internal pad memory
- Reading height: 5 mm or more (center)
- Pen storage: Integrated pen compartment, pen holder
- Mounting system: VESA 75 mm
- Signature software compatibility: Compatible with signature / E-signing software and Wacom sign pro PDF, C++, .NET and Java SDK/API available for developers
- Drivers: Wacom driver and DisplayLink driver required
- Package content: DTU-1141B, Pen, USB cable, quick start guide, pen tether, 5 extra pen nibs, nib removal tool, 4 VESA mounting screws, USB plug attachment
Check our Shipping Policy and Return Policy.