Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120Item No. 9017B002
Deliver versatility to the workplace or home office with the imageFORMULA DR-F120 document scanner. With a sleek design that combines a flatbed with an automatic feeder, the DR-F120 scanner is simple to use, bringing high-quality imaging, flexibility, easy document processing—and even—elegance to any desk space.
The DR-F120 scanner provides a versatile scanning solution to areas such as education, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, information and data processing services, and others that require both batch scanning and scanning of various media formats to tackle different job tasks. With the bundled software, users can access various scan modes, including connection to cloud-based services, so documents can be uploaded and shared effortlessly. A variety of built-in capabilities offers users easy-to-use scanning features, making it an optimal choice for converting documents into editable electronic files, PDF creation, document organization, as well as other useful functions.
The DR-F120 scanner offers total adaptability, capable of handling a wide range of document types through its incorporation of both an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and flatbed. With the ability to hold up to 50 sheets, the ADF can scan thick, thin, or long documents, and the scanner can automatically detect color, page size, and orientation of text in mixed batches. To further support batch scanning, the scanner has features to help minimize jams and double-feeds. Alternatively, the flatbed can help users handle smaller scanning tasks for greater flexibility. The flatbed can handle up to legal-sized documents as well as different types of media formats, such as books, magazines, plastic or embossed cards, and fragile documents, and convert these to a digital format for easy office or personal organization and sharing. Through the DR-F120 scanner’s versatility, work efficiency and productivity can be greatly improved.
The DR-F120 scanner was designed with the user in mind. Its simplicity is exemplified by its user-friendly control panel for one-touch job operations, such as start and stop scanning, copying, filing, and e-mailing documents. It can also scan several documents at once, regardless of size and/or color, thereby enhancing daily productivity and efficiency. Additionally, the DR-F120 scanner allows the scanning of up to 20 pages/36 images per minute, in black and white, grayscale, or color, while processing up to 800 documents per day for quick paper output.
When it comes to handling daily paperwork, accurate information capture helps to save time and minimize manual steps involved with business processes or paper organization at home. The DR-F120 scanner delivers features to enhance text legibility, including light-colored text on light-colored backgrounds. For maximum image quality, this scanner can also help to straighten and remove shadows from scanned images. With the DR-F120 scanner, document details can be captured correctly.
Bundled with CaptureOnTouch, multiple output methods for scan jobs can be preconfigured and selected through a one-click operation. This software also connects to a collection of thirdparty, cloud-based services* such as Evernote™, Microsoft® SharePoint®, Google Drive™, SugarSync, OneDrive, and Dropbox, enabling users to easily upload their documents for storage and immediately share with other users. For easy integration with third-party capture or content management systems, the DR-F120 scanner is bundled with ISIS and TWAIN drivers for Windows®.
- Model: 9017B002
- Document Feeding:¬†Automatic, Manual Flatbed
- Document Weight:¬†9lb. to 32lb. Bond
- Document Size:¬†W: 2.0″ – 8.5″ L: 3.5″ – 14.0″
- Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets
- Max. Document Size (H x L): 8.5″ x 39.4″
- Scan Image:¬†8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element:¬†One-Line Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes:¬†Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Optical Resolution:¬†Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100/200/300/400/ 600/1200/2400 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 20 ppm Duplex 36 ipm
- Supported OS:¬†Windows Vista to Win 8.1
- Operation Panel:¬†One-Touch Job Buttons
- Interface(s): High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.7‚Äù x 18.5‚Äù x 13.2‚Äù
- Weight: 10.1¬†lbs
- Network Functions:¬†800 Scans
- Options:¬†Exchange Roller Kit, eCarePAK Extended Service
- Features:¬†Adjustable Gamma Settings, Automatic Color Detection, Automatic Page Size Detection, Automatic Resolution, Background Smoothing, Black-and-White Contrast, Batch Separation, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout, 3-D Color Correction, Deskew, Full Auto Mode, Log File Creation, MoireÃÅ Reduction, Prescan, Prevent Bleed Through/ Remove Background, Shadow Cropping (Feeder only), Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition
- Manufacturer‚Äôs Warranty: 3 Years