Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010CItem No. 3801B002
The imageFORMULA DR-6010C office scanner delivers high-speed, reliable document handing and high-quality images in a small package. Flexibility, rich features, and ease of use help maximize return on investment at all levels of the business system.
Employees in paper-intensive environments find themselves looking for standards to alleviate the document conversion process. The DR-6010C scanner employs technologies such as an advanced threeline CIS sensor and onboard file compression. These enable prompt transition of hard-copy documents into electronic files at fast speeds, up to 60 pages/120 images per minute in color, grayscale, and black and white. The DR-6010C scanner helps users save time and keeps them on pace with laborious business workflows.
Users with pressing document capture needs not only require fast scanning speeds to lessen their workloads, but they must also reduce preparation time and increase unattended batch scanning time. The DR-6010C scanner exercises a diverse set of features to achieve these goals. With capabilities such as Ultrasonic DoubleFeed Detection, straight paper path, and Long Document Mode, the DR-6010C scanner can reliably accommodate a wide variety of documents, including plastic cards, fragile or thick documents, and documents up to 118” in length. The DR-6010C scanner is a flexible solution for users with varied batch scanning needs.
Canon realizes that within business workflows, users aren’t able to sacrifice scanning quantity for quality. The DR-6010C scanner concentrates advanced image processing features into a convenient design for precise yet rapid document capture. Scanning at resolutions up to 600 dpi, this device uses image processing features such as Prevent Bleed-Through and Moiré Reduction as well as sensor Shading Mechanisms to maintain the integrity of scanned documents, without forfeiting scanning speed.
Easy integration and user-friendly features are important when deploying scanning solutions into existing corporate workflows. To help increase productivity, the DR-6010C scanner yields many user-intuitive features. Scan-To-Job buttons distribute documents directly to e-mail, printer, and other standard destinations, with one-touch access to customizable or preprogrammable scan tasks. The DR-6010C scanner is bundled with Canon CapturePerfect and Kofax VirtualReScan document imaging software for capturing and distributing newly created electronic files. This provides the first step in the Enterprise Content Management process.
- Model: 3801B002
- Document Feeding:¬†Automatic, Manual
- Document Weight: 11lb. To 144lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 2.1″ – 8.6″ L: 2.8″ – 14″
- Feeder Capacity: 100 sheets
- Max. Document Size (H x L): 8.5″ x 118″
- Scan Image:¬†8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element: Three-Line Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes: Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Text Enhancement (Three Types), Error Diffusion
- Optical Resolution:¬†Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100/200/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 60 ppm Duplex 120 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, Win Vista
- Operation Panel:¬†One-Touch Job Buttons
- Interface(s): Hi-Speed USB 2.0/SCSI-III
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.3″ x 12.5″ x 10.9″
- Weight: 14.3 lbs
- Network Functions: 7,500 Scans
- Options: Flatbed Scanner Unit 101/201, Exchange Roller Kit, Barcode Module III, eCarePAK Exchange Service
- Features: Automatic Color Detection, Automatic Page Size Detection, Automatic Resolution Setting, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout/Enhance Color, Deskew, Double- Feed Release, Feeding Retry, Folio Mode, Image Rotation, Long Document Mode, MultiStreamTM, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, Separation Retry, Shadow Cropping, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, User Preferences
- Manufacturer‚Äôs Warranty: 5 Years