Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160IIItem No. 0114T279
With a combination of performance, convenience, and flexibility, the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II scanner is a compact document imaging solution for office environments. Its user-friendly design, high-quality image processing, reliable item handling, and intelligent software offer end-to-end options for capturing, converting, and communicating business information.
Well suited for workgroups and departments in any industry, the DR-M160II scanner provides the basis for efficient records management and helps reduce paperwork. It delivers capture capabilities that make it an ideal addition, especially in the legal, financial, healthcare, and government sectors.
The strength of the DR-M160II scanner is seen in its throughput, capacity, and overall performance. Scanning up to 60 pages per minute*—both sides in a single pass—and holding up to 60 sheets in the ADF, it quickly captures and converts paperbased documents into usable, digital information.
The DR-M160II scanner was designed with the user in mind. At less than a foot long and wide, it helps boost productivity in space-constrained areas. It also includes a front LED control panel for one-touch access to customizable, pre-programmed scan tasks. And the DR-M160II scanner allows users easy interior access for routine cleaning and maintenance.
Since batches often contain a variety of document types, the DR-M160II scanner can handle an assortment of hard copies, from long or oversize documents to embossed plastic cards as well as thin paper. It also incorporates a roller system designed to help ensure more unattended and seamless scanning.
Accurate information capture helps eliminate the need for manual data entry, which saves time and mitigates risks associated with most business processes. As such, Canon’s imaging expertise delivers features in the DR-M160II scanner such as Character Emphasis to improve legibility, Auto Resolution setting for scanning mixed batches of documents and photographs, and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to help create searchable and editable information.
The DR-M160II scanner includes a robust suite of software applications. Canon’s CaptureOnTouch and CapturePerfect enable users to share information using cloud applications such as Microsoft® SharePoint®. Along with Kofax Virtual ReScan VRS Elite and Nuance® eCopy® PDF Pro Office, the bundled software widens the scope of capture and output capabilities, thereby increasing the overall quality of documents scanned and how information is organized. This scanner is also bundled with Windows® ISIS® and TWAIN drivers and a Mac TWAIN driver for easy integration with third-party capture or content management systems.
- Model: 0114T279
- Document Feeding:¬†Automatic, Manual
- Document Weight: 7lb. To 68lb. Bond
- Document Size: W: 2.0″ – 8.5″ L: 2.1″ – 14.0″
- Feeder Capacity: 60 sheets
- Max. Document Size (H x L): 8.5″ x 118″
- Scan Image:¬†8 bit Grayscale or 24 bit Color
- Scanning Element: One-Line Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Modes:¬†Color, Grayscale, Black & White
- Optical Resolution:¬†Up to 600 dpi
- Output Resolution: 100/200/300/400/600 dpi
- Scanning Speed: Simplex 60 ppm Duplex 120 ipm
- Supported OS: Windows XP to Win 7, Mac OS x10.7.5 to 10.9.1
- Operation Panel: LED control panel
- Interface(s): High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.09″ x 11.02″ x 9.76″
- Weight: 7.05lbs
- Network Functions:¬†7,000 Scans
- Options: 2D Code Module, Barcode Module, Exchange Roller Kit, Flatbed Scanner Unit 101, Flatbed Scanner Unit 201, eCarePAK Exchange Service
- Features: Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto Resolution Setting, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout/Enhance Color, Deskew, Double-Feed Release, Feeding Retry, Folio Mode, Image Rotation, Long Document Mode, MultiStream, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, Separation Retry, Shadow Cropping, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, User Preferences
- Manufacturer‚Äôs Warranty: 1 Year