Instant EMV Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an EMV debit/credit card?
- What is Instant EMV Issuance?
- Why do I need Instant EMV Issuance?
- Can Instant EMV Issuance benefit my business in other ways?
- Why should I use a technology partner? Can’t I just buy what I need without support?
- What kind of hardware/software will I need?
- Speaking of support, what exactly does Teksetra provide?
- How do I get started?
Download the Frequently Asked Questions
2021 Update: Instant EMV Card Issuance and Fraud Prevention
EMV stands for Europay, MasterCard and Visa and is a global standard for credit cards using computer chips to authenticate and secure transactions.
Instant EMV Cards vs Magnetic Stripe Cards
EMV has proven to be one of the strongest technologies for fraud prevention. Learn the difference between EMV and magnetic stripe cards.
Mastering Instant EMV Issuance
Instant EMV issuance is an innovative way to enhance portfolio offerings, with huge benefits to both financial institution and customers.
The Ultimate Guide to Instant EMV Card Issuance
An EMV card, also known as a smart card or chip card, is a credit card embedded with a chip for extra security. EMV stands for Europay, MasterCard & Visa.